Chamber Member Benefits
Everyone joins the Chamber for a different reason. What’s yours?
Here at the Northbrook Chamber of Commerce & Industry, our business is supporting your business. Whether your needs are networking, marketing, community outreach or advocacy, the Chamber is your partner for success.
Not making enough quality business connections?
Each month, you can join hundreds of business leaders at both structured and informal networking events. Activities include:
- Our popular First Friday Networking Breakfast
- Business After Hours
- Lunch & Learn Series
- Women in Business Roundtable
- Small Office/Home Office
Our special events provide exceptional opportunities to develop contacts:
- Economic Outlook Breakfast
- Annual Golf Outing and Summer Golf League
- Business Expo & After Hours
- Annual Meeting and Dinner
- Annual Auction & Taste
Is advertising your business too expensive?
The Chamber provides numerous marketing and promotional benefits to your company- most are included in the price of your membership. A few of the benefits are:
- A listing in the Northbrook Community Resource Guide, mailed to every resident in Northbrook
- A listing in the Chamber’s online business directory, a site that receives nearly 3,000 visits each month
- Advertising Opportunities in the Northbrook Community Guide, the Chamber Membership Directory and the Northbrook Street Map
Each year the Chamber refers thousands of customers to area businesses- your membership makes you eligible to be among the businesses we refer.
Don’t feel like you are involved in the Northbrook Community? Or have a voice in important community decisions?
Through the strength of our membership numbers and our well-established relationships with community leaders, the Chamber plays an active role in community policy decisions and works to resolve challenges to the business community. The Chamber:
- Participates in important Village Commission and Committees including the Economic Development Committee and the Industrial & Commercial Development Commission
- Hosts regular legislative forums for business leaders to discuss their views with elected officials
- Works with groups and individual businesses to resolve zoning and permit issues
- Annually, sponsors Leadership Northbrook, a class that trains individuals for civic roles
Membership benefits may also be customized to fit your specific needs. Please contact our membership services team for more information.