Chamber Member Benefits
Everyone joins the Chamber for a different reason. What’s yours?
Here at the Northbrook Chamber of Commerce & Industry, our business is supporting your business. Whether your needs are networking, marketing, community outreach or advocacy, the Chamber is your partner for success.
Powerful Networking for Quality Business Connections
Each month, you can join hundreds of business leaders at both structured and informal networking events. Activities include:
- Our popular First Friday Networking Breakfast
- Business After Hours
- Ask the Expert Series
- Women in Business Luncheons
- Business Roundtable
Our special events provide exceptional opportunities to develop contacts:
- Economic Outlook Breakfast
- Annual Golf Outing and Summer Golf League
- Business Expo & After Hours
- Annual Meeting & Business Awards Celebration
- Annual Auction & Taste
Effective and Affordable Marketing Support
The Chamber provides numerous marketing and promotional benefits to your company- most are included in the price of your membership. A few of the benefits are:
- A listing in the Northbrook Community Resource Guide, mailed to residences and businesses in Northbrook and distributed throughout the year at popular destinations
- A listing in the Chamber’s online business directory, a site that receives nearly 3,000 visits each month
- Advertising opportunities in the Northbrook Community Guide, the Chamber website, and Chamber social media
- Sponsorship opportunities to demonstrate your business’s involvement in the Chamber and community.
Each year the Chamber refers thousands of customers to area businesses; your membership makes you eligible to be among the businesses we refer.
Community Engagement and Advocacy
Through the strength of our membership numbers and our well-established relationships with community leaders, the Chamber plays an active role in community policy decisions and works to resolve challenges to the business community. The Chamber:
- Partners with the Village to promote Shop Local marketing campaigns
- Hosts the Village President’s Annual State of the Village luncheon
- Presents legislative forums for business leaders to discuss their views with elected officials
- Works with groups and individual businesses to navigate zoning and permit issues
- Sponsors Leadership Northbrook, an eight-month program that educates participants about local public and private institutions, encourages civic engagement and leadership
Membership benefits may also be customized to fit your specific needs. Please contact our membership services team for more information.